Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/09

I arrive at this blog site to expect the usual, a Chuck Norris banner with the most recent blog post being 2 weeks ago. To my surprise I find a strange photo with bizarre blue and purple backgrounds. To think that I was going to chew those other writers out and expect not even them to read this (which may still come true).
Today and the past week have been life changing in a way. Let it be known that at my 6 o'clock college class, the teacher has come closer than anyone else to "hit" on me. Also let it be known that she is quite elderly and was just saying she liked my name and its uniqueness, but still, closest anyone's ever got.
Over this past week i've come to admire the band Weezer. I'm listening to every song on all 6 albums until memorization occurs. It makes me wish had some sort of singing/band talent so that everyone would know me/be famous.
To wrap it up, my dad was messing with the lights in the other room, i think to replace a dead one, and he some how managed to kill the power to my room. My clock now says 4:55 AM when it is 10:37 P.M. So i guess that's my rant, me being lazy and not changing my clock.

No comments: