I bought my first bag of baby carrots at Lin's Marketplace for $1.87 (including tax). I decided that I might as well be a sissy from the get-go and mix the carrots with something to make it more bearable. I bought a king-size box of Hot Tamales, bumping my total up to about $3.50. I figure it'll take about two bags of baby carrots a day for about a week to change my color. Let's do a little bit of math.
1.87
+1.87
------
3.74
* 7
------
26.18
This whole thing will drop me twenty five bucks.
Now, if you where a psychologist, you'd probably want to get your hands on me and ask me what is driving me to do this. I would then look you in the eyes and say "I don't know"
I just finished bag #2. It's all going to just start again tomorrow. And then the day after I'll do it again. I hope I'm able to eat carrots after all this is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment