-Background Story-
I was sitting in AP Calc discussing the pit orchestra with anonymous band members, when I told them about my sister eating two bags of baby carrots a day and turning orange while playing for the pit. Someone in the class said "You should do that Jared. It would be freaking sweet." I didn't want to do it. Then the editor of the yearbook (also anonymous) offered me a page of the yearbook if I would do it. The editor of the yearbook is cute. So I agreed to do it.
-Good News!-
I'm making this blog my median for scientific study until my experiment/bet/whateveritwas is finished. At the end of this experiment, I will post pictures of me before I started eating carrots, and I will take a picture once a day until I am sufficiently orange. If you have any questions as to how I am conducting this experiment, or if you want to be a contradicting SOB and challenge the validity of this experiment, either leave a comment or email me at Flameguin@gmail.com
Without further ado.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment