Friday, December 12, 2008

CAT, i mean ACT, good thing spelling isn't a subject

Tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock, i will be taking the ACT at Dixie State College. I've been going over some of the review/prep questions, and it's not looking good. Maybe i can suck some smartness out of Scott when we drive over there tomorrow. (during the process of writing this, Tommy Hirshi has called and is coming along).
Other then that, I've been thinking/agreeing with most males. Girls are confusing. and why can't my life be like a movie script ending <-Great song. I mean, why do i watch these movies, they just send me spiraling deeper into depression which will lead to a social suicide. I guess i'll just listen to what my mormon leaders and teachers tell me, to just not have relationships/girlfriends until after my mission. So until then, i guess all i have are guys and my x-box.

Peace

No comments: