Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Incorrect: This argument is far from over!

The review that Jared just gave you is false advertising. All propaganda I tell you!!! That is the CNN version. The review following is the report that gets down to the nitty gritty face that is a fanny pack:
The world of fanny packs is far less glamorous than how Jared made them up to be as you can easily tell. This was a picture actually advertising for their company. I just had one question, "if I buy the fanny pack is the happy trail included?"

Trust me, the people who buy fanny packs are litteraly insane. Also, they are cruel to animals:
I think PETA would have some objections to this.

Also, they are very far outdated as shown by this next picture. The fanny pack is a creation of the eighties, and we all know that nothing good came out of the eighties.
I also read an article about how fanny packs are making a "comeback". Take a look at this picture and tell me that they are being serious
And, on an ending note, I checked google for "security system saves life" and got "about 7,830,000 for security system saves life. (0.34 seconds)". If you need me to do the math on that, 7,830,000/449,00=175. Therefore, for every life that a fanny pack saves, a security system saves 175. And, just to seal the deal:

No comments: