No more unique titles. I think I'll make them title #1, title #2, etc. etc.
I know why nobody has been posting. And I'll tell you. Daniel is being a jerk and refuses to post unless it's to directly contradict me, and he's also got his nylons in a wad about me changing ONE post. And that's after letting his nonsense go on for fifteen minutes. And Hunter's just being a coward.
I don't blame you Hunter, I'm afraid of your mom also.
Did I tell you how good it felt to not get stoo up for a date? I went with Jordan and Chris to the river with some recent graduates. Technically it wasn't a date...but the girls didn't go running at the first site of me. Probably because I scared them stiff.
It's nice to see how far my reach extends. I should have a syndicated talk show.
Dream big.
I'm on a new fitness campaign. I'm going to make myself stay in shape. But I swear to you, I won't let it get out of control. I don't want to wind up like Chris...and his sick oily abs.
I spent three hours at the river, in the sun, and absolutely nothing happened to me. I'm still white, I'm still pasty.
My parents handed me two hundred dollars and told me to go back to school shopping. I'm not much of a shopper, so I spent eighty dollars on the most obscure, strange shirts I could find, and handed a hundred and twenty back to them.
I'm out of underarm deodorant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Flameguin is back everbody! Three cheers for Jared! Horahh Hoorrrahhah HOrrrrododosaoos!
Post a Comment