I hate this blog mostly because I want to say things, but I can't. I have some interesting things going on in my life right now, half of which I can't really talk about. The things that I can talk about, I have to talk about carefully as to not tread on anyone's toes. Or cyber-toes, as the case may be.
Many of you may not have even known this was going on, but my uncle and my cousin where living in my room. Not while I was there, sicko. I was assigned to new living quarters, which happened to be our storage room. Kind of. It was much more of a junk room than a storage room. Anyways, they where going to stay only for a month or two....and two months turned to three and three to four and four to five, and the world turned again. Then, one day, I woke up and they where gone. Literally, that's how it was. They didn't leave a note or anything. So I'm kind of wondering where they went and if this means I get my room back.
My guitar is really coming along. I haven't learned many new things, but I've mostly mastered the things I did know. On my days off, I sit around and wait for people to call me and ask me to do things, so instead of just wasting that time on myspace, I sit and play guitar. I average about two hours a day, which roughly equates to more time on the guitar in the last week than I've ever played my bass clarinet. Also, oddly enough, I was more upset by our printer not working than being stood up for a date. You can't print new music on a broken printer.
I'm sure there are other things for me to write about, I just can't think right now. This one was less of a rant, and more of a whine. I'd like to apologize for that. They're completely different emotions.
Let me know if you like the new color scheme bytheway. If you don't, let me know what you think I should do.
2 comments:
I do enjoy the new color scheme. Whether it is because it is good, or just new, I'll never know. My guitar skills have also been improving. I can actually play a barre chord now without cringing afterwards. Anywho, good luck with your "Interesting times". I hope everything works out the way they should
Of course they will. They always do.
Post a Comment