Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Acceptance

It's late, and I'm tired, so I'm gonna make this less than a paragraph. I guess I've moved past the denial and anger phase, and I think I'm moving on to the acceptance phase. Daniel is leaving. He holds a special place in my heart, but I can fill that void with girls. Maybe by stealing their hearts.

Before I forget also, Dan is the most forgetful man alive. He borrowed Call Of Duty 4 from Mike, and never gave it back. In fact, it's probably sitting on his dresser at home right now. Really Dan, don't be a scumbag. You're taking advantage of your friends, and he's not even really your friend! He extends a hand of generosity to you, and you urinate on it.

By the way, the mighty Chris/Daniel team has finally fallen. the little homos deserved every second of victory dance we forced on them.

No comments: